How can you help build financial literacy skills
and a path to financial stability for the young people in your life?
We’ve put together a few steps on how you can help a young person build wealth:
1) For any occasion give Stuff&Stock™ which includes:
- Meaningful gift that is connected to shares of that company’s stock
- Age appropriate finance book
- Personalized organizer
- Financial literacy information
- Gift wrapping, Processing, Delivery, and On-going support
- Start-up cost usually ranges from $175.00 – $250.00
2) Help increase the young person’s stock portfolio because anyone can gift additional Stuff&Stock™. As important is that the young person learns the value of investing and depositing a portion of their earnings from completing extra chores, funds from birthday or holiday gifts, and jobs as a teen and young adult.
3) Commit to a long-term investment plan through developing a clear understanding of the difference between saving and investing. ‘
- In addition young people continuously development financial literacy skills and financial fluency.
On Your behalf JackieTrust™ will take care of the details by:
Processing All the Services
Teaching Financial Literacy Skills
Connecting the Child’s Interest to their Ownership
Conveying the Value of Long-term Investing to Build Wealth
Visit the website and have fun calculating investment scenarios: http://jackietrust.com/young-funds/.